How Google Adsense pays to publishers in India
One of the most popular monetization strategies used by bloggers is Google Adsense which always confuses new users. Despite the easy-to-use dashboard and help pages, there are always questions related to registration, account approval, account control, customization, and more.
AdSense is indeed a plug-in and ad network, but you must learn everything you learn about it so that you can make the most of the opportunities it offers and rather than currencies To make all the money.
Adsense Payments in India:
AdSense has different payment options for different countries. They support EFT exchange, check facility, and Western Union Quick Payment. Getting an AdSense account is not so easy, especially in countries like India and Pakistan, as well as in the US, UK, and Australia. This is mainly due to problems with spam and fake AdSense accounts in India.
In India AdSense pays by check and EFT, and they make your INR revenue and then pay. In general, the rate at which AdSense is converted to USD is high, so you should not see this as a problem. However, AdSense checks take time to arrive in India (10–15 days), and other days to be approved.
The AdSense team adds payment options in many countries, and they have already added EFT fees for Indian publishers.
If you are a new AdSense user, here are some things to keep in mind:
- While registering, ensure that all details are accurate (name, address, etc.)
- Your name should be similar to your bank account name. The name of your AdSense check is the same as the name of your account.
- AdSense will send a PIN to the address you used during registration. It also serves as an address check before payment is made.
- With the AdSense EFT fee, you can also receive money in the name of another payer.
- AdSense will soon add phone support to all AdSense publishers.
- You can also refer to the official guide to read more about AdSense payment policies.
- You can renew your payment options by the 20th of the given month.
- You can also enter a minimum payment limit for your payment, which must be above $ 100.
AdSense publishers in India will receive standard delivery checks sent via local courier service Blue Dart at no additional charge. Checks sent via Blue Dart should arrive within 10-30 days from the date of the check. Blue Dart could not serve in all regions across India. If you live in one place, they will not serve, your check will be sent by registered mail and should reach you within 2-3 weeks from the date the mail was sent.
If the check has already been issued, you can use Bluetooth tracking to monitor your check status. If you do not receive your AdSense check within 60 days of its release, you may request that the check be reissued.