WhatsApp Launched New feature, Check this out
How to enable or disable dark mode in WhatsApp, follow these steps
WhatsApp keeps offering its users new features every few days. In this episode, this year, WhatsApp introduced the much-awaited dark mode for its Android, iOS, and web apps.
The screen time of people in work from a culture has increased anyway. In such a situation, dark mode is a good option to give comfort to the eyes. Here we are going to tell you how you can enable and disable dark mode in WhatsApp.
How to enable and disable dark mode in WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp and tap on the three dots shown next to the search option in the top right corner.
Go to the drop-down menu and click on Settings.
- Then tap in the Chats option and go to the Display menu.
- After this, click on the theme option and click the ‘Dark’ option to enable dark mode, and click in the ‘Light’ option to disable dark mode.
- For the automatic setting of dark mode, click on ‘System Default’. This dark-mode will apply when the dark-mode of the phone is activated.
Enable and disable such dark mode in the WhatsApp web:
- Open web.whatsapp.com in your browser and scan your Android / iOS best account using QR code to sync your account.
- After syncing the account, click on the three dots in the top-right corner of the contact window.
- From the drop-down menu, click in Settings and go to Themes.
- After clicking in themes, select the ‘Dark’ option to enable dark mode. At the same time, select the ‘Light’ option to disable dark mode in the app.